Areas of Practice
- Illinois, 2006
- Michigan, 2013
Loyola University Chicago, J.D., magna cum laude
University of Michigan, B.A.
Megan Danko Auerbach is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group. She represents clients in the acquisition, financing, leasing, development and disposition of commercial and industrial properties throughout the United States, focusing primarily on:
- Representing landlords and tenants in the negotiation of office, retail and industrial leases across the country.
- Drafting and negotiating tenant estoppel certificates and subordination, attornment and nondisturbance agreements on behalf of landlords, tenants and lenders.
- Representing clients in the acquisition and disposition of commercial and industrial real estate, including the purchase of a 187,600 rentable square foot industrial building located in Kansas City, Missouri and a residential apartment complex located in Greenville, Michigan.
- Representing institutional lenders in acquisition and construction loans and modifications, including the restructuring of a $17 million loan to a residential developer.
- Assisting nonprofit clients to obtain property tax exemption.