We provide complete employment, labor, employee benefits and executive compensation counsel to our clients—from executive contracts and compensation to employee stock option plans, and from confidentiality and non-competition agreements to compliance with federal and state employment and labor laws. For clients facing immigration issues, we can help with the issuance of H1-B visas to foreign professionals.
We also can help clients with their general operational legal needs, such as corporate governance, tax, insurance and contracting issues.
- Successfully represented a retail pharmacy chain against discrimination and retaliation claims brought by a former employee who had been terminated after being caught stealing controlled substances from a retail pharmacy.
- Represented GlaxoSmithKline, Sandoz Pharmaceuticals (now Novartis) in discrimination cases that arose out of its field sales force.
- Represented Cardiac Pacemakers, Inc. in disputes over the employment of sales representatives.
- Represent on an ongoing basis a number of healthcare providers in all of their employee benefits needs, including work on numerous employee benefits plans.
- Represent Syneron, Inc. (a global medical aesthetic device company) in its day-to-day legal matters including contract negotiations, workforce management, sales and marketing, dispute resolution and litigation, regulatory compliance, and M&A activities.
- Reviewed and negotiated clinical research, collaboration, license and technology transfer contracts and policies and procedures.
- Advised biotechnology manufacturers and distributors regarding reimbursement, HIPAA and tax issues related to clinical research.
- Represent national medical laser company in supply, distribution and other commercial contract drafting and negotiation.
- Represented contract review organization in commercial contract drafting and negotiation.