Areas of Practice
Emory University, J.D.
University of Texas at Austin, B.A.
Erin B. Dempsey's practice focuses on real estate law. She has experience representing developers, pension funds and other investors in all stages of development, institutional lenders and borrowers in a broad range of debt and equity financings, landlords and tenants in various commercial leasing matters and clients involved in acquisitions and dispositions of real estate.
In addition, Ms. Dempsey represents lenders and servicers in connection with loan sales, loan workouts and distressed debt, including loan modifications, the exercising of remedies, property management and the ultimate disposition of secured property.
- "Distressed Debt Acquisitions and Subsequent Workouts"2006CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Newsletter
- Strengthens Firm’s Regional Real Estate and Commercial Financing Capabilities; Continues Expansion of Growing Dallas OfficeJuly 20, 2009
Memberships & Involvement
- Greater Dallas Planning Council
- Texas Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Women's Finance Exchange Dallas
- Dallas Bar Association E-Mentoring Program
- Member of the Vogel Alcove Auxiliary