Strategies for protecting and enforcing intellectual property regarding China: What Green Bay and Wisconsin businesses need to know
10.30.23 8:30 AM
Tom Moga will serve as a featured presenter at the USTPO's China IP Road Show presentation, "Strategies for protecting and enforcing intellectual property regarding China: What Green Bay and Wisconsin businesses need to know," on October 30, 2023, in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Moga and other presenters will share insights on how U.S. rights holders can protect and enforce their IP in China and the United States. Topics will include:
- What businesses need to know about protecting all types of IP in China, particularly small- and medium-sized businesses
- IP developments in China: Challenges and opportunities in a shifting IP environment
Enforcing IP rights, in both China and the United States, against infringement originating in China
- Export controls and China
- U.S. government resources for U.S. companies, and
- IP and China: The Green Bay experience.