Anda Tatoiu is a member of the business litigation group in Dykema's Chicago office. She provides exceptional value to her clients, helping them navigate high-stress, high-emotion litigation.
Anda manages all aspects of case consultation and case management from the initial investigation through trial and any appeal.
In her practice, Anda handles a wide range of complex commercial litigation matters. She litigates on behalf of insurance carriers, financial institutions, social service agencies, schools, security companies, health care entities and professionals, social media companies, and other professional entities. Anda also conducts creditor’s rights and commercial mortgage foreclosure matters for commercial mortgage-backed securities (“CMBS”) special servicers and financial institutions.
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2011
- Loyola University Chicago, B.A., 2007
- Illinois, 2011
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Illinois
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Illinois
Recognized as a Rising Star by Illinois Super Lawyers for Business Litigation, 2022-Present
Named to Best Lawyers' "Ones to Watch" list for Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Banking and Finance, 2023 and 2024
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Mortgage Bankers Association
- Women's Bar Association
Dykema, a leading national law firm, announced today that 194 of its attorneys, in multiple practice…
Dykema, a leading national law firm, announced today that eight attorneys from the firm’s Chicago…