Mark J. Magyar
At both the trial and appellate levels, Mark Magyar combines a thorough analysis of the facts and law with determined advocacy and personal commitment to obtaining favorable outcomes in a wide range of commercial and business disputes. Mark's focus on the issues and arguments that matter while dispensing with those that distract or delay facilitates efficient resolutions that save his clients time, money, and disruption.
Quick on the uptake yet thoughtful in his approach, Mark brings his litigation talents to representing clients in many industries, including health care, banking and consumer financial services, and manufacturing.
A keen eye for detail complements Mark's ability to survey the entire landscape in which a business dispute arises. This allows him to craft strategies that not only lead to success in the courtroom but also solutions that make the most business sense for his clients.
“ In litigation, the law is what it is, and the facts are what they are. The advantage goes to the party who is the most prepared and most familiar with the entire universe of issues in a case. ”
- University of Michigan, J.D.
- Western Michigan University, B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® for Appellate Practice, 2024
Dykema, a leading national law firm, is proud to announce that at the recent American Bar…
Carl Rashid and Mark Magyar were both quoted in MLive.
Dykema, a leading national law firm, announced today that 194 of its attorneys, in multiple practice…