Rebekah L. Hudgins
Rebekah Hudgins is a senior attorney in Dykema’s Dallas office and practices in the firm’s product liability, class action, and commercial litigation groups.
Rebekah has a passion for problem solving and effective legal writing that allows her to develop persuasive arguments and obtain tangible results for her clients. She is a thoughtful and dependable attorney whose practice primarily focuses on complex product liability cases, catastrophic personal injury, class action litigation, and business disputes. Rebekah provides unmatched attention to each of her cases, and strives not only to meet, but exceed client expectations.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Fashion Institute of Technology, B.S., 2011
- Texas, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
Named to Best Lawyers' "Ones to Watch" list for Commercial Litigation; Product Liability Litigation - Defendants, 2022-2024
Recognized in Texas Super Lawyers® as a Rising Star for Business Litigation, Personal Injury - Products: Defense, 2020-2023
Recognized by The Legal 500 United States as a Key Lawyer for Automotive Product Liability, Mass Tort and Class Action Law and Automotive Litigation, 2022-2023