Eight Dykema Attorneys Named 2023 Rising Stars by Texas Super Lawyers
Dykema, a leading national law firm, announced today that eight of its Texas-based attorneys have been named 2023 Rising Stars by Super Lawyers Magazine.
The Rising Stars list is the result of an exhaustive, multi-phase selection process that mirrors the patented methodology used to assemble the Super Lawyers list. Attorneys designated as Rising Stars are up-and-coming attorneys who are 40 years of age or younger and have practiced law for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team to receive this honor.
The Dykema attorneys named on the 2023 Texas Rising Stars list and the practice area(s) for which they are being recognized are:
- Evan J. Atkinson – Business & Corporate; Health Care
- Sean M. Buckley – Business & Corporate; Real Estate; Mergers & Acquisitions
- Amanda D. Gordon – Business Litigation; Creditor Debtor Rights; Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Rebekah L. Hudgins – Products Liability; Business Litigation
- Caroline S. Lawhorn – Business Litigation; Appellate
- Cliff P. Riley – Business Litigation
- John C. Sokatch – Business Litigation; Closely Held Business; Appellate; Business/Corporate; Intellectual Property Litigation; Real Estate: Business
- David Vanderhider – Business Litigation; Construction Litigation
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.