Bob H. Feroze
Bob Feroze provides comprehensive counsel to clients in the real estate industry. He focuses his practice on acquisitions, dispositions, development, construction, financing, and leasing. The transactions on which Bob works encompass all property types, including industrial, office, commercial, multifamily, retail, hotel/hospitality, and residential developments.
In real estate projects, time is of the essence. Bob is keenly attuned to client expectations regarding responsiveness, meeting deadlines, and delivering results. He is personally involved with every aspect of any transaction he handles.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1984, Member, Journal on Legislation
- Stanford University, B.A., 1981, Phi Beta Kappa
- State Bar of Texas
- 2020 Strategic Partner Award for Empowerment presented by DXC Technology
- Recipient of an AV® Preeminent™ Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® for Real Estate Law 2014-Present. Copyright 2015 by Woodward/White, Inc., Aiken, SC
- Recognized in Texas Super Lawyers® for Real Estate, 2007, 2013-2019
Named a "Best Lawyer in Dallas" by D Magazine, 2017-2022
Dykema, a leading national law firm, announced today that 194 of its attorneys, in multiple practice…
Dykema, a leading national law firm, is pleased to announce that Chris Kratovil and Bob Feroze of…
Dykema, a leading national law firm, announced today that 180 of its attorneys, in multiple practice…