Sarah E. Cornwell
Sarah Cornwell helps insurance clients navigate complex coverage issues across all 50 states. With in-house experience during a secondment with a Bermuda excess insurer, Sarah understands the needs and worries of insurance clients and how best to help them respond to an ever-changing landscape. In the courtroom, Sarah is determined to achieve the best results for her clients, and vigorously represents their interests in both coverage and bad faith actions.
Throughout her career, Sarah has experience with a variety of insurance instruments for both domestic and international insurers. Knowing that early analysis and action are often keys to unlocking the most efficient and favorable resolution, Sarah provides her insurance clients with the quick, practical, and thoughtful counsel they need to make smart, informed decisions.
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., with honors, 2017
- The University of New Hampshire, B.A., summa cum laude, 2012, Political Science and Justice Studies, Minor in Middle Eastern Affairs, Phi Beta Kappa
- Washington D.C., 2017
- Vermont, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Vermont
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Vermont
Named to Best Lawyers' "Ones to Watch" list for Insurance Law, 2024
Vice-Chair of Diversity for the Insurance Coverage American Bar Association (ABA) Tort Trial & Insurance Practice (TIPS) Committee
- American Bar Association
- Vermont Bar Association
- The Young Lawyers Division of the Vermont Bar Association
Dykema, a leading national law firm, announced today that 194 of its attorneys, in multiple practice…