Scott A. Steinhoff
Blending trusted counsel and effective collaboration, Scott Steinhoff efficiently shepherds significant commercial real estate transactions from contract to closing. He understands that the guidance he provides his clients is as much about what they tell him as it is what he tells them.
Scott's ability to actively listen, discern and distill not only his clients' goals but the interests and motivations of other parties to a transaction has facilitated countless deals of all sizes and complexity.
Scott's commercial real estate practice is varied and diverse, but his approach is steady and consistent. He is relentlessly focused on finding the right solutions that best serve his clients' interests while clearing roadblocks that stand in the way of consummating a transaction. Whether representing property owners, developers, commercial lenders, or others, Scott keeps his clients informed and involved at all stages of a project.
“ Every time a client calls me about a potential transaction, I see it as an opportunity to use all my efforts and marshal the talent and resources best suited to helping them achieve their objectives. ”
- University of Toledo, J.D., cum laude, University of Toledo Law Review, Note and Comment Editor
- Michigan State University, B.S.
- Michigan, 1987
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® for Technology Law; Real Estate Law, 2023
- Recipient of Martindale-Hubbell® AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating
- Oakland County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Metropolitan Detroit Chapter, Past President
- Hospice Legal Aid Volunteer