We represent pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic and biotechnology company clients on the full spectrum of transactional matters, from initial entity formation, mergers, acquisitions and IPOs to venture capital, angel, and other debt and equity financings. We are as creative as the pharmaceutical and medical device industry when it comes to helping our clients explore innovative strategic alliances, joint ventures, partnering arrangements, and research and development collaborations.
- Represented Perrigo Company in numerous commercial supply and development agreements and in generic pharmaceutical product joint venture arrangements involving transactions ranging from $5 million up to $100 million in annual gross revenues.
- Represented Drug Source Company, LLC in numerous commercial, development and supply agreements as well as other active pharmaceutical ingredient joint venture arrangements.
- Represented Rockwell Medical Technologies in general corporate and securities compliance and offerings, acquisitions, drafting equity based benefit plans, litigation/dispute resolution and contract negotiations, including supply and distribution agreements.
- Represented technology company in joint venture collaboration agreement.
- Represented Perrigo Company in its $44 million acquisition of JB Laboratories, Inc. and its $12.5 million equity investment in Pentech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Represented a large private medical device company in its acquisition of a privately-held, biomaterials and medical device company.
- Represented Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Company, Ltd. in asset sale of generic pharmaceutical product to international pharmaceutical company.
- Represented Asterand PLC in its $14 million acquisition of BioSeek, Inc. and its $15 million acquisition of DocSite, LLC.
- Represented a major pharmacy and healthcare provider in connection with a management-led buyout of the company.
- Represented Bioniche Pharma in ANDA (Abbreviated New Drug Application) product acquisitions from international pharmaceutical company.
- Served as seller’s counsel in a business combination between a BPO (business process outsourcing) company and a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company and as buyer’s counsel in a follow-up acquisition by the company resulting from the business combination.
- Represented a leading global healthcare supplier in $45 million acquisition of a pharmaceuticals company.