Chambers USA has singled out Dykema's labor and employment attorneys as possessing a powerful combination of "tremendous" practice strength and "unbeatable" reasoning—essential attributes for successfully negotiating collective bargaining agreements, combating organizing campaigns in your workplace, and addressing allegations of unfair labor practices.
We are experienced in all aspects of traditional labor work, including counseling employers regarding union avoidance, representation of employers during organizing campaigns, negotiation of collective bargaining agreements, handling grievance arbitrations, handling public sector fact-finding proceedings, handling Act 312 arbitrations, and appearances before the National Labor Relations Board and Michigan Employment Relations Commission.
Representative work includes:
- Creating a labor negotiations strategy on behalf of a Tier 2 automotive supplier that led to significant cost savings and relationship improvements.
- Complex union negotiations on behalf of a healthcare company that successfully achieved all client goals without any strike or other type of concerted actions.
- Successful negotiation of concessions from unions representing a major metropolitan newspaper.
- Successful negotiation of employment aspects of a zoo takeover, resulting in stability for long-term planning.
- April 30, 2014
- Jill Vorobiev Authors Chicago Daily Law Bulletin Article Addressing Employers’ Conundrum with Social MediaMarch 31, 2014
- Chuck LeMoine, Jill Vorobiev to Present at Illinois Association of School Business Officials (IASBO) Annual ConferenceFebruary 20, 2014
- February 4, 2014
- January 31, 2014
- November 1, 2016
- August 15, 2016
- January 7, 2014
- November 21, 2013
- Smart Business DetroitJune 2012
- Right to Work–What Will It Mean to You, the Employer?, Michigan State Management Education CenterJanuary 8, 2013
- Exploring Legal Issues Affecting Employers and Offering Proven Solutions, Dykema Employment SeminarNovember 15, 2011
- November 10, 2010